CAN Young People’s Team provides a free and confidential service to people aged 10 to 18.
Our service includes:
- Brief advice and information regarding substances
- Comprehensive assessment and care planned interventions for young people who are experiencing problematic substance misuse or where substance misuse is causing issues either at home, school or work.
- 1:1 interventions supporting young people to achieve their goals and reduce risk.
- Structured group work for targeted groups of young people.
- Support for young people who need prescribing as well as for young people who may need Alcohol detox
We accept referrals from professionals, families as well as self referrals. Ours is a voluntary service and young people must consent to a referral.
Read our professionals pack here
Download our referral form here
Contact us on: YPNorthamptonshire@aquarius.org.uk
Aquarius are a partner agency within RISE, The CSE team in Northants.
We also have a separate Aquarius CSE prevention team consisting of a dedicated specialist CSE worker and a dedicated fully trained CSE parent worker.
We offer 1:1 work with young people who do not meet threshold for RISE but are deemed vulnerable to CSE.
WE support parents whose young person is at risk of or vulnerable to CSE.
Awareness raising sessions on exploitation for vulnerable groups