NGAGE With Aquarius is our Northamptonshire Young People’s Team, and provides a free and confidential service to people aged 10 to 18.
Our service includes:
- Brief advice and information regarding substances
- Comprehensive assessment and care planned interventions for young people who are experiencing problematic substance misuse or where substance misuse is causing issues either at home, school or work.
- 1:1 interventions supporting young people to achieve their goals and reduce risk.
- Structured group work for targeted groups of young people.
- Support for young people who need prescribing as well as for young people who may need Alcohol detox
We accept referrals from professionals and families as well as self referrals. Ours is a voluntary service and young people must consent to a referral.
Download our referral form here
Find out more information in our NGAGE Professionals Pack here
Contact us on: YPNorthamptonshire@aquarius.org.uk or 01604 633848.
Our administrative office address is: 81 St Giles Street, Northampton, NN1 1JF.
Core hours are Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm. Our workers offer flexible working so appointments can be offered for young people outside of these hours if necessary.