Looking for a career where you can make a real difference in people’s lives? Join Aquarius!
“I am very passionate about what I do with Aquarius, thankful for all the training and experience I have gained over the years. Every day is a new challenge – but always a joy and a reward.”
Come along to our recruitment events on 23 July and 2 August to find out about working for us! Click for more info!
Aquarius is part of the Recovery Focus Group, and all recruitment is handled centrally through the Recovery Focus website.
Find our current vacancies here.
We’re looking for people who:
- Show commitment to putting the people we support first
- Can work flexibly as an effective member of a team
- Are great communicators who can empathise with others
- Can effectively plan and organise to achieve success
- Value and harness the diverse skills and talents of others
- Take pride in their work and are always seeking to improve the quality of what they do.
We have opportunities available across our partner organisations, at all levels and in a variety of roles. Want to learn more about the kinds of roles we regularly recruit for? Check out our job profiles.
All our staff receive a competitive salary, which gradually increases on an annual basis. Alongside your salary, we provide an enhanced pension scheme and life assurance, as well as loans for season travel tickets.
We offer a generous 32 days’ annual leave, and provide a range of flexible working arrangements to help our employees balance work and home commitments.
Your wellbeing and lifestyle
Dependent on length of service, we also offer enhanced sick pay. We additionally offer a ‘cycle to work’ scheme, and offer Childcare Vouchers to those already part of the scheme prior to the October 2018 scheme change.