If for any reason you or your friend or a family member have drunk too much you are at risk of developing alcohol poisoning NHS-111-LOGO-FINAL-CMYK-BLK_250x400

You can contact NHS Direct when it is not an emergency on 0845 46 47

You can dial 111 for urgent medical advice when it is not so serious that it warrants an ambulance

 Signs of alcohol poisoning

If you suspect your friend or family member has alcohol poisoning then you need to get medical attention.  Don’t just leave them to sleep it off this could make the situation worse